10 Marketing Ideas for 2013
Here are 10 marketing ideas that could help your marketing efforts! Consider a marketing plan an investment in your company’s future if you don’t have one yet!
Here are a few marketing ideas to consider and perhaps implement!
- Make sure your website has the wow factor and is easy to navigate through (this represents your company) don’t go cheap on this one… it will show!
- Utilize social media on all levels and add relevant groups to your LinkedIn account.
- Offer a “door buster” service or product (get the customer in the door) then you offer a good experience and they come back!
- When you write your ads, don’t speak at people, make it personal so that the potential client can connect.
- Target your audience- promoting to the wrong audience is just white noise that no one listens too!
- Don’t be afraid to send out flyers with hand written notes. When you send it out, don’t type out the label, hand write the label instead.
- Create press releases and talk about what’s going on in your company such as new hires, new products, initiatives, community involvement.
- Attend trade shows and make sure your booth stands out (because you should be in front of the right audience) this is a golden opportunity!
- Offer coupons and discounts and have a referral program in place.
- Send out e-Blasts that have relevant content and offers for your customers. Change things up and make it interesting… give them a reason to want to read your e-Blast!
Hope these tips help out! If you need help with your website or with your marketing, give us a call or visit our website http://www.integratedmarketingusa.com
Til next time!