We all get them… I’m talking about the e-Blasts that usually end up in the trash! The average open rate according to MailChimp is between 33.52% to 13%
The clean and simple look with relevant headlines is the way to go if you want to draw attention!
Here are eight important tips for your e-Blasts:
1.The most important item is a large relevant image with a message
2. Have ONE goal and one purpose pertaining your product/services
3. Offer tips, news or relevant information
4. Add links to your social media sites. (small icons please!)
5. No over-crowding allowed! Keep you images clean and captions short
6. Make it fun and entertaining- No one wants to be bothered with blah,blah,blah
7. Give them a reason to check out your website and don’t forget a call to action.
8. Don’t be afraid to buy nice images that are relevant and grab attention
The most important item on my list are the images. Create your image as if that was the only thing people will see and read from your newsletter (because that is the case for most e-Blasts!)
Have fun with your e-Blasts!
Owner of Rain and Company